Curtain Call Special Dining Offers for Xiqu Centre theatregoers
Promotion Period: 2019-01-20 to 2019-06-30
In celebration of the grand opening of Xiqu Centre soon on 20 January 2019, Satay Inn and Café on the PARK at The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers offer up to 50% discount on menus for Xiqu Centre theatregoers before the curtain-up!
Within just 5 minutes walk away from this cultural hub, The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers offers great dining venues for show and performance enthusiasts to tuck into a satisfying feast. By presenting the on-day performance tickets before the show, guests can savour a range of Singaporean delicacies at half price at Satay Inn or a wide range of delectable international gourmet selections of your choice with 15% discount at Café on the PARK! This pre-theatre meal will get you a leisurely dinner before moving to the Xiqu Centre within 5-minute walking distance for an evening of complete culture immersion.
Satay Inn - 50% off the "Taste of Singapore" Dinner Menu
Available Monday to Sunday, 5pm - 7pm
HK$492 for 2 persons (inclusion of 10% service charge)
- Bak Kut Teh
- Signature Hainanese Chicken with Garlic Rice
- Singaporean Desserts
Tel: +852 2738 2368
Café on the PARK - 15% off à la carte menu
Available Monday to Sunday
Café on the PARK
Tel: +852 2738 2322
Terms and Conditions:
- The offer is valid between 20 January and 30 June 2019 (both dates inclusive).
- The offer is not valid on 14 February and 12 May 2019.
- On-day performance ticket issued by Xiqu Centre must be presented upon patronage to enjoy this offer.
- 50% off the "Taste of Singapore" Dinner Menu is only available at Satay Inn at The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers.
- The offer is inclusive of 10% service based on the original price.
- The offer cannot be used in conjunction with other offers or the claiming of Asia miles.
- In the event of discrepancy or inconsistency between the English and Chinese version of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- In case of any dispute, The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers reserves the right to make a final decision.