Savour our Limited-Edition California Strawberry Desserts in Afternoon Tea Buffet
Promotion Period: 2018-10-01 to 2018-12-31
Centre Street Kitchen joins hand with California Strawberry Commission between 1 October and 31 December 2018 to launch an array of luscious California Strawberry desserts in our afternoon tea buffet. Highlights include Strawberry Mousse Mille Feuilles, Strawberry & Pear Fraisier Cake, Strawberry & Grand Marnier Pavlova and Strawberry Tiramisu, etc.
Members can also enjoy 30% off the afternoon tea buffet when booking online. Join us for a relaxing tea time at an attractive net price of HK$182.4 per adult and HK$142.4 per child.
Afternoon Tea Buffet (Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays)
Senior and Children HK$178
Two-hour complimentary parking for
patronage of HK$300 or above / Three-hour complimentary parking for patronage of HK$1,000 or above (including free electric vehicle charging service)
For enquiries, please contact us
Tel: +852 2131 5908
Fax: +852 2131 1212
Terms and Conditions:
- Valid until 30 December 2018
- The prices and discount are not valid on 14-26 December 2018.
- Two-day advance booking via
onlinepayment system and full payment required at time of booking.
- Offers valid for reservation of a max. of 20 persons.
- The above offer is available on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Promotion is based on availability, and details are subject to change without prior notice.
- Prices are subject to 10% service charge based on the original prices.
- Child/Senior buffet prices apply only to children aged 11 or below, and seniors aged 65 or above.
- Sino Club membership card (virtual card or physical card) must be presented to enjoy the offer.
- Please present your membership card or e-membership card to enjoy the offer.
- The above offers cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers or the claiming of Asia Miles.
- In the case of any dispute, Island Pacific Hotel reserves the right of final decision.
- In the event of discrepancy or inconsistency between the English and Chinese version of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.