Dried Seafood and Teochew-style Dinner Buffet
Promotion Period: 2019-01-14 to 2019-03-31
Fantastic décor with a blend of oriental and contemporary touches, Centre Street Kitchen at Island Pacific Hotel introduces a gourmet journey through the classic era of Hong Kong by showcasing an array of authentic and locally-inspired culinary creations together with a series of international favourites.
Embark on a Gourmet Journey of Prestigious Dried Seafood and Teochew-style Dinner Buffet
Located on the well-known “Dried Seafood Street” in Hong Kong, Centre Street Kitchen of Island Pacific Hotel will be serving a scrumptious spread of seafood on ice, Teochew delicacies and authentic local dishes which embodies different premium dried seafood and traditional healthy tonics from 14 January to 31 March 2019. The street is particularly lively in the run up to Chinese New Year when Hong Kong families are preparing for their banquet staples. You are invited to soak up the atmosphere of old Hong Kong while delighting your taste buds at this vibrant neighbourhood!
To blend in and maneuver traditional elements of the Lunar New Year Festival and Chinese culture, our Culinary Team sources quality ingredients from nearby Dried Seafood Street and Tonic Food Street to bring back to the kitchen. Indulge in the limited-time only “Poon Choi” which is beautifully crafted with a selection of luxurious ingredients that signifies abundance and affluence in the coming year (only available from 4 – 7 February). Other auspicious dishes include “Braised Sinew with Conpoy and Vegetable”, “Braised Sea Cucumber and Mushroom with Oyster Sauce”, “Chilled Udon Noodles in XO Sauce and Bird’s Nest”, “Wok-fried Fish Maw with Green Vegetable and Shrimp” etc. What’s more, each guest will receive a complimentary dish of “Baked Whole Abalone Puff Pastry with Assorted Seafood” which fosters auspicious meanings of unity and prosperity.
Wonderfully flavoured with Chef’s secret sauce mix, “Classic Chiu Chow Mixed Braised Platter” features braised goose web and meat slices, braised pork intestine and braised squid slices, etc. All marinated items are slow cooked in the bath of Chinese Marinade Sauce made by aged sun-dried mandarin peel, licorice, star anise, cloves, Sichuan peppercorn, and Chinese rice wine for hours. It results in a succulent and delightful Teochew dish. “Teochew Porridge” also symbolises good luck, wealth and abundance during Lunar New Year. Choose between Minced Pork and Dried Flat Fish Teochew Porridge, Oyster Teochew Porridge, Prawn Teochew Porridge and Pickled Cabbage with Pork Stomach Teochew Porridge.
Also being inspired by traditional healthy tonics, our Pastry Chef has created an array of innovative desserts include “Bird’s Nest and Peanut Butter Mousse Cake”, “Double Boiled Fish Maw and Red Date In 3.6 Milk Pudding”, “Steamed Red Date Pudding with Cordyceps Flower” as well as “Hong Kong-style Egg Waffles filled with XO Sauce and Dried Sakura Shrimp”. Other nostalgic treats from childhood memories like Maltose Cracker Sandwich, Hong Kong-style Egg Tarts, Steamed Rice Puddings with Red Beans, Dragon's Beard Candy, etc. are not-to-miss dishes.
Enjoy up to 30% off dinner buffet when book online. For HK$342 up per adult and HK$238 up per kid and senior citizen, with 10% service charge inclusive, this is probably the best value buffet in the Western District!
Sino Club and Sino Hotels iPrestige Rewards members enjoy up to 35% off dinner buffet and a complimentary bottle of selected house wine upon patronage of 4 persons or above. Book now and don't miss the chance to savour the authentic local delights!
Dinner Buffet (Monday - Thursday)
Senior and Children HK$298
Dinner Buffet (Friday - Sunday, Public Holiday and Public Holiday eve)
Senior and Children HK$338
[ Beverage Package ]
Additional HK$48 per person: free-flow of selected wine and beer
[ Free Parking ]
Two-hour complimentary parking for patronage of HK$300 or above / Three-hour complimentary parking for patronage of HK$1,000 or above (including free electric vehicle charging service)
For enquiries, please contact our staff:
Tel: +852 2131 5908
Fax: +852 2131 1212
Terms and Conditions:
- Valid until 31 March 2019
- Two-day advance booking via online payment system and full payment required at time of booking.
- Offers valid for reservation of a maximum of 20 persons.
- The above offer is available on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Promotion is based on availability, and details are subject to change without prior notice.
- Prices are subject to 10% service charge based on the original prices.
- Child/Senior buffet prices apply only to children aged 11 or below, and seniors aged 65 or above.
- Sino Club membership card (virtual card or physical card) must be presented to enjoy the offer.
- Sino Hotels iPrestige Rewards membership card or e-membership card must be presented to enjoy the offer.
- For the birthday offer, a two-day advance order is required. Guest may be required to provide proof of identity for verification upon seating. Each reservation is entitled to redeem one birthday cake only.
- The above offers cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers or the claiming of Asia Miles.
- In the case of any dispute, Island Pacific Hotel reserves the right of final decision.
- In the event of discrepancy or inconsistency between the English and Chinese version of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.