Safari Themed Room Package without Balcony (with option of Connecting Room)
Promotion Period: Until 2020-12-31
Begin your safari experience in this exciting themed room. Explore the wildlife paradise and sit by the fireplace table while you take in the atmosphere created by camping lanterns and the sunset painting on the wall. While young guests can settle down for the night in their own tent and parents on the Jeep-shaped bed, the connecting Premier Seaview Room extends unparalleled comfort for their holiday companions.
Young guests can participate in fun treasure hunt games and themed workshops, followed by a delicious afternoon tea set for the whole family to enjoy.
From now until 30 June 2020, book and stay in any themed room and receive complimentary HK$800 dining credits at any hotel restaurant*.
*Not applicable to Kid-themed Room Package (with accommodation and breakfast buffet only)
For reservations and
Tel: +852 2452 8833
Terms and Conditions:
- Full payment is required at time of booking. No changes, cancellations or refunds
- All cancellations will incur a charge. The penalty charge for cancellations is 100 percent of the stay.
- Each room only allows a maximum of two adults and two children aged 11 or below. Additional charges will be applied
- Each complimentary activity is applicable to one child aged 11 or below, per room only. Additional charges will be applied
- Gold Coast Ziplines are applicable to one child aged 6 or above.
- Mini Train Ride is applicable to one child aged 3 to 9.
- Gifts are available while stock lasts, changes may be applied without prior notice.
- Advance bookings of workshops are recommended, subject to availability and allocated on a
- The above prices are inclusive of a 10% service charge and prevailing government tax.
- All photos are for reference only.
- All hotel services and offers are subject to availability and the hotel's confirmation.
- In case of any disputes, Hong Kong Gold Coast Hotel reserves the right of final decision.
- In the event of discrepancy or inconsistency between
Englishand Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.