Outer Space Themed Room Package
Promotion Period: Until 2020-12-31
Experience outer space right here on earth! Sleep within a giant crater dressed with astronaut spacesuit bedding, as you look up to the planets and stars above. Little ones will take a voyage of their own in the mini rocket where they can sleep, play and explore after discovering the wonders of the sky through our in-room telescope.
Young guests can participate in fun treasure hunt games and themed workshops, Gold Coast Ziplines and Mini Train Ride, followed by a delicious afternoon tea set for the whole family to enjoy.
For reservations and
Tel: +852 2452 8833
Terms and Conditions:
- Full payment is required at time of booking. No changes, cancellations or refunds
- All cancellations will incur a charge. The penalty charge for cancellations is 100 percent of the stay.
- Each room only allows a maximum of two adults and two children aged 11 or below. Additional charges will be applied
- Each complimentary activity is applicable to one child aged 11 or below, per room only. Additional charges will be applied
- Gold Coast Ziplines are applicable to one child aged 6 or above.
- Mini Train Ride is applicable to one child aged 3 to 9.
- Complimentary access to "Sharks and Pirates" Adventure Zone is applicable to one child aged 11 or below only (two complimentary sessions
exceptArts & Crafts Corner).
- Complimentary access to swimming pools is limited to a maximum of two adults and two children aged 11 or below.
- Gifts are available while stock lasts, changes may be applied without prior notice.
- Advance bookings of workshops are recommended, subject to availability and allocated on a
- The above prices are inclusive of a 10% service charge and prevailing government tax.
- All photos are for reference only.
- All hotel services and offers are subject to availability and the hotel's confirmation.
- In case of any disputes, Hong Kong Gold Coast Hotel reserves the right of final decision.
- In the event of discrepancy or inconsistency between
Englishand Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.