"Glamping Experience" Family Room Package - from HK$2,088 per night
Promotion Period: Until 2020-12-31
Enjoy the camping fun even when you are staying indoor comfortably! Your little ones can have their little own private world. Delicious themed afternoon tea set and in-room snack combo and are also prepared for the whole family to enjoy.
Little ones will participate in a Flower Press Making Workshop where they will collect leaves of different shapes within the hotel area and bring home their collections full of memories interacting with
Special HK$100 dining discount at Satay Inn to be enjoyed by Sino Club members.
For reservations and
Tel: +852 2452 8833
Terms and Conditions:
- Photos are for reference only.
- The above prices are inclusive of a 10% service charge and prevailing government tax.
- Each room allows a maximum of two adults and two children aged 11 or below only.
- The above offers are applicable to two adults and one child aged 11 or below, per room only. Additional charges will be applied to other guests.
- Each activity is applicable to one child aged 3 to 11, per room only. Additional charges will be applied for other guests (Special age, height and weight limits apply to Gold Coast Ziplines and Mini Train Ride).
- Complimentary access to "Sharks and Pirates" Adventure Zone is applicable to one child aged 11 or below only (one complimentary session except Arts & Crafts Corner).
- Complimentary access to the swimming pools is limited to a maximum of two adults and two children aged 11 or below on per room basis.
- Gifts are available while stock lasts, changes may apply without prior notice.
- All prices are subject to 10% service charge.
- One-night guaranteed deposit by credit card is required at time of booking. Room amendment or cancellation can be made 72 hours prior to the scheduled arrival. Otherwise, one-night penalty charge will be imposed.
- All hotel services and offers are subject to availability and the hotel’s confirmation.
- In case of any disputes, Hong Kong Gold Coast Hotel reserves the right of final decision.
- In the event of discrepancy or inconsistency between the English and Chinese version of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.