Book Direct to Earn Miles
Promotion Period: Until 2019-12-31
Whether you are travelling for business or leisure, staying in Hong Kong Gold Coast Hotel will allow you to earn miles from our airline partners. Simply book with us direct via hotel website at the Best Available Rate or selected room packages*, miles will be credited to your preferred frequent flyer programme automatically.
*Miles rewards will be indicated in the rate description of the qualifying room packages.
Miles credited per qualifying stay:
^For enquiries, please contact the Reservations Department
Tel: +852 2452 8833
Terms and Conditions:
- The above offers are valid for any stay until 31 December 2019 (except 5 - 9 February, 19 - 22 April, 21 - 25 and 28 - 31 December 2019).
- Booking must be made directly via the hotel website. Only bookings at the Best Available Rate or selected room packages are qualified to earn miles.
- Not all room packages available on hotel website are qualified for miles reward. Miles rewards will be indicated in the rate description of the qualifying room packages.
- Guests must quote their frequent flyer programme membership number when making their reservation and present the valid membership card upon room check-in.
- A qualifying stay is defined as one night or more consecutive nights at the same participating hotel. A back-to-back booking is counted as one stay only.
- Only one type of airline miles can be earned by one frequent flyer programme member per room per stay. For multiple rooms paid by the same guest, only one room can be counted for earning airline miles.
- Respective frequent flyer programme terms and conditions apply.
- Miles will be credited to guest’s frequent flyer membership account within 6 to 8 weeks upon confirmation.
- Requests for retro-claim of airline miles must be sent to us within 6 months from the check-out date. Transactions will be further verified by hotel staff. In case of any dispute, Hong Kong Gold Coast Hotel reserves the right to make a final decision.
- Sino Hotels and Hong Kong Gold Coast Hotel assume no responsibilities and liability for changes or discontinuance of any Partner’s services.
- In case of any dispute, Hong Kong Gold Coast Hotel reserves the right to make a final decision.
- In the event of discrepancy or inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.