Families & Kids
Exclusive Dining Offers for Staying Guests
Promotion Period: Until 2019-12-31
[Temporary Closure of Lobby Lounge]
Lobby Lounge will be temporarily closed from now till 31 October 2019 due to maintenance work. During this period, afternoon tea sets will be served at Cafe Lagoon on Monday to Friday and Gold Coast Prime Rib on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
We apologise for any inconvenience it may cause.
Escape the bustling city life, immerse yourself in nature and find pleasure in the picturesque surroundings at the hotel for a relaxing stay. Staying guests are also entitled to a range of exclusive dining offers to make their stays more enjoyable. Choices including famed poolside buffets from Cafe Lagoon, innovative dishes from the Michelin-recommended Chinese restaurant YUÈ, premium cuts from Gold Coast Prime Rib, authentic Singaporean delicacies from Satay Inn, and well-crafted main dishes from Lobby Lounge.
Offers for Staying Guests:
- 25% Discount – buffets at Cafe Lagoon; a la carte menu at Satay Inn, Lobby Lounge and Cafe Lagoon
- 20% Discount – a la carte menu at Gold Coast Prime Rib and YUÈ
Offers for Long Staying Guests*:
- 30% Discount – buffets at Cafe Lagoon; a la carte menu at Satay Inn, Lobby Lounge and Cafe Lagoon
- 25% Discount – a la carte menu at Gold Coast Prime Rib and YUÈ
*Minimum stay of 14 consecutive nights is required.
For enquiries, please contact us:
Tel: +852 2452 8888
Terms and Conditions:
- Offers are not valid on 1 January, 4 to 7 February, 14 February, 11 to 12 May, 15 to 16 June, 12 to 13 September, 22 December, 24 to 26 December and 31 December.
- Offers are valid during the staying period and for dine-in only.
- Maximum of four guests per room to enjoy the offers.
- Spending will be charged to the room bill for settlement upon check-out.
- Subject to 10% service charge based on the original price.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers.
- Photo is for reference only.
- In case of any disputes, Hong Kong Gold Coast Hotel reserves the right of final decision
- In the event of discrepancy or inconsistency between English and Chinese version of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail