Families & Kids
Hong Kong Tram Themed Room Package
Promotion Period: Until 2020-12-31
Ding Ding! Be transported to Old Hong Kong as you sleep on board a Hong Kong Tram, complete with art deco furnishings and iconic design features. Experience the city of contrasts as you relax in a king size bed dressed with vintage design bedding while scenes of Hong Kong’s bustling city life adorn the walls. Little ones will be thrilled to sleep in their own tram and can enjoy hours of fun
Young guests can participate in fun treasure hunt games and themed workshops, Gold Coast Ziplines and Mini Train Ride, followed by a delicious afternoon tea set for the whole family to enjoy.
From now until 30 April, book any Kid-themed Room and receive a complimentary $500 dining credits at any hotel restaurant*.
*Not applicable to Kid-themed Room Package (with accommodation and breakfast buffet only)
For reservations and
Tel: +852 2452 8833
Terms and Conditions:
- Full payment is required at time of booking. No changes, cancellations or refunds
- All cancellations will incur a charge. The penalty charge for cancellations is 100 percent of the stay.
- Each room only allows a maximum of two adults and two children aged 11 or below. Additional charges will be applied
- Each complimentary activity is applicable to one child aged 11 or below, per room only. Additional charges will be applied
- Gold Coast Ziplines are applicable to one child aged 6 or above.
- Mini Train Ride is applicable to one child aged 3 to 9.
- Gifts are available while stock lasts, changes may be applied without prior notice.
- Advance bookings of workshops are recommended, subject to availability and allocated on a
- The above prices are inclusive of a 10% service charge and prevailing government tax.
- All photos are for reference only.
- All hotel services and offers are subject to availability and the hotel's confirmation.
- In case of any disputes, Hong Kong Gold Coast Hotel reserves the right of final decision.
- In the event of discrepancy or inconsistency between
Englishand Chinese version of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.