Families & Kids
Green Upcycled Room Package
Promotion Period: Until 2019-12-31
Enjoy family fun in a room full of green concepts and creativity! In addition to the upcycling products which showcase the possibility of eco-lifestyle, eco-friendly toys and organic snacks are also prepared to top up the experience.
Little ones can participate in a series of outdoor games such as the newly launched Gold Coast Zip Line and the popular Mini Train Ride. The whole family can engage in a “Tree Hunt Game” and explore more about trees in the hotel outdoor garden. Then take the chance to enjoy a family tour to Gold Coast Farm and not to miss bringing a complimentary potted plant home.
Please bring along your own towels, toothbrush, toothpaste
For reservations and
Tel: +852 2452 8833
Terms and Conditions:
- Full payment is required at time of booking. No changes, cancellations or refunds
- All cancellations will incur a charge. The penalty charge for cancellations is 100 percent of the stay.
- Each room only allows a maximum of two adults and two children aged 11 or below. Additional charges will be applied
- Each complimentary activity is applicable to one child aged 11 or below, per room only. Additional charges will be applied
- Complimentary access to Sharks and Pirates Adventure Zone is applicable to one child aged 11 or below only (one complimentary session
exceptArts & Crafts Corner).
- Complimentary access to swimming pools is limited to a maximum of two adults and two children aged 11 or below.
- Gifts are available while stock lasts, changes may be applied without prior notice.
- Advance bookings of workshops are recommended, subject to availability and allocated on a
- The above prices are inclusive of a 10% service charge and prevailing government tax.
- All hotel services and offers are subject to availability and the hotel's confirmation.
- In case of any disputes, Hong Kong Gold Coast Hotel reserves the right of final decision.
- In the event of discrepancy or inconsistency between English and Chinese version of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.