"Christmas Funtasia" Buffets at Garden Café, book direct to enjoy up to 30% Off
Promotion Period: 2018-12-14 to 2019-01-01
"Christmas Funtasia" Buffets at Garden Café
Christmas is a season of sharing and joy with your loved ones. Gather your family and friends to enjoy our scrumptious "Christmas Funtasia" dinner buffet which features a wide selection of festive treats, including Turkey with Molten Gruyère Cheese and Christmas Croquembouche. Board games are also provided during the meal to bring more fun and to enhance your festive celebration!
For photo lovers or fun seekers, do not miss the chance to create your own “Giant Mix n' Match Dessert Cup”! By paying the deposit, guests can craft their own dessert cups using creams, cakes, candies and cookies of different flavours. Only 10 “Giant Dessert Cups” are available each night, so be sure to book ahead and reserve yours! What's more? All diners receive half a piece of Bake Lobster with Cheese on 24, 25 and 31 December.
The "Christmas Funtasia" buffet is available from 14 Dec 2018 to 1 Jan 2019; lunch starts from HK$338 per adult and dinner starts from HK$548 per adult. Guests can enjoy discounts of up to 30% when they book direct or pay with designated credit cards!
For bookings from 21-26 and 31 December 2018:
Enjoy 15% discount for booking with 1-7 persons; 20% discount for booking with 8-11 persons; and 25% discount for booking with 12 persons or more.
For reservations and enquiries:
Tel: +852 2806 4922
Terms and Conditions:
- The offer is valid from 14 December 2018 to 1 Janauary 2019.
- Prices are subject to 10% service charge, based on original prices.
- Limited to one "Giant Dessert Cup" per table; maximum 10 "Giant Dessert Cups" are available per night from 14 to 31 December.
- The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions.
- Pay a deposit of HK$500 or above 7 days prior to the event date; dining vouchers of the same value will be rewarded.
- In case of any disputes, City Garden Hotel reserves the right to make the final decision.
- In the event of discrepancy or inconsistency between English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.